2 - Hunziker BRM Art Watch - Prototype 2 - "Chasing Bira"
The second Hunziker BRM Art Watch ever created and "proof of concept". This watch was created in late summer of 2015 and premiered at the Porsche Rennsport Reunion V in Laguna Seca, California.
Name: Chasing Bira
Design Inspiration: 1969 Lotus 51 as raced by Nicolas Hunziker for the Whitemouse Garage.
- Hand painted dial with original painting by Nicolas Hunziker. Acrylic on brass.
- Swiss Made ETA 7753 Movement modified by BRM / 28800 alternations per hour / 27 Jewels / 48h power reserve
- Triple Chronograph function / Window calendar / Water proof to 100m (330 ft)
- Date function at 10 o'clock
- 44mm CNC machined steel case
- CNC machined steel pushers and crown
- CNC machined steel lugs
- CNC machined steel buckle
- Crystal sapphire glass
- Crystal sapphire porthole in back with custom etching
- Drilled Hour, Minute and Chronograph hands in custom color
- Vulcanized rubber band